1. Download Admission Form
2. California University Online Virtual Campuses, Study Centers and Admission Kiosks.
3. California University Online Office of the University Registrar
1. Two identical 2” x 2” photos with your complete name and the program applied for printed at the
back of the photos.
2. Photocopy of your birth certificate.
3. Photocopy of your school ID, where you are last enrolled.
• email notice from the University Registrar
• announcement on the website
For inquiries and questions:
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Programs & Services
Copyright © 2016 California University Online Inc. All Rights Reserved
Fill-out correctly and completely the application form.
Obtain an application for admission form from one of the following:
Prepare the other application documents. See list below:
Pay the application fee of PhP100.00 for applicants living in the
Philippines or US $15 for applicants outside of the Philippines.
Submit directly to the Office of the University Registrar or to the
California University Online Centers near you.
Take the admission test. The University Registrar will send details
of the examination together with the examination permit.
Wait for the results of your application. You will know the results of
your application through the following: